QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
M.C. AUTOMATIONS have developed great resources in terms of professionalism and values: a range of services that has been achieved thanks to hands-on practice and which is continuously improved to ensure efficiency and quality.
Our mission is to pursue the best integration with our customers and our suppliers.
We aim at optimising our customers’ investments by considering their style and needs, while guaranteeing professionalism and quality.
Our Management is committed to ensuring that single companies and all of their stakeholders, especially those involved in the supply chain:
- Encourage a philosophy based on ethics, quality, respect for the environment and preservation of health and safety in the workplace, according to UNI EN ISO 9001 : 2008 ; UNI EN ISO 14001 : 2004 and OHSAS 18001 : 2007 standards, promoting it throughout external companies and business partners alike
- Always look for the best technology available, in order to optimise the resources, improve the business performance and reduce the impacts on people and environment
- Keep an eye on the market trend by participating to trade fairs and promoting benchmarking initiatives directed towards business improvement to be more and more competitive
- Ensure a continuous professional growth of the staff, fostering creativity and innovation in technical solutions and products
- Raise the awareness of M.C. AUTOMATIONS employees and co-operators on social, environmental and safety issues in the workplace.